Our clinic has a calm and soothing environment that helps you relax before your treatment.
All our therapists are experienced, caring and will make you feel comfortable while visiting us.
We are dedicated to bringing health and healing to our clients.
Please see Book Now for availability.
For updates please follow us on Instagram @livingwaterstherapies for the latest updates.
Covid procedures are in place to ensure the safety of clients and staff.
We ask that when visiting us to wear a mask, wash and/or disinfect hands upon arrival.
*All Health Care facilities are still required to wear a mask (even after March 21/22) until further notice
A vaccine passport is not required to receive a treatment
Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture and Cupping (R.TCMP, R.Ac)
A safe and alternative treatment for many acute and chronic conditions.
- Pain: Arthritis, fibromyalgia, back pain and carpal tunnel, headaches/migraines
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Gynecological problems like infertility and PMS, PCOS
- Balancing: depression, anxiety, stress, insomnia and many more physical, emotional and neurological issues.
Registered Massage Therapy (RMT)
With many styles of massage to choose from, we have the right massage for you! From Swedish & Deep Tissue massages to aromatherapy, lymphatic and even pregnancy massages, our registered massage therapists are ready to help you feel relaxed, rejuvenated, and to get all the benefits of a massage.
Treatments range from 30 up to 90 minutes.
Our Facials are customized to your skin’s needs. We use only Éminence Organic Skin Care (eminenceorganics.com/ca) products to leave your skin refreshed, hydrated, smoothed and softened. Because Éminence uses no harsh chemicals, there’s no downtime between leaving your treatment and facing the world with radiantly beautiful skin. We offer 45 and 75 minute facials.
Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST)
- Fascial Stretch Therapy ™ is an assisted table-based stretching system that focuses on the fascia (the connective tissue that surrounds all structures of the body) as the key element in achieving optimal flexibility, strength, performance and pain relief.
This 60 minute session takes place on a massage table with the client fully clothed and incorporates comfortable straps used to stabilize the limbs or part of the body not being worked on. This facilitates relaxation and enhances the effectiveness of the technique
Grief & Life Skills Coaching
Please call us for more information about our grief & life skills coaching sessions.
Classes & Workshops
Group classes & workshops are currently not offered.
We are located at 1114 Queen St. East, 2nd Floor, in the heart of Leslieville. You can email us at email@example.com